I have had THE WORST sinus infection and bronchitis that is just kicking my boo-tay! I have been on antibiotics - and feeling better, but with the allergies and wind, my body is just not cooperating. NOTE TO SELF: drink more water when traveling, and less coffee.
I have written a couple things that need tweeked and have about 30 pics to go through and load up here. When I get to Kansas (yup, following the Yellow Brick, er, KS400 to Oswego), I plan to hole up in my room for a couple days and get this all updated and pretty. And get well, too. After Hanukkah (I found a hanukkiyah - 9 branched candle holder - at a local store - Yeah me!), I am hoping to get to Tennessee and Florida to visit Dana and Michelle (TN) and Laynee, Marina and Sheila (FL).
The Israel trip is in the final stages of planning. Rabbi has the credit card and is charging the plane tickets today and will do my reservation for the apartment as well. Looks like I will be in Jerusalem from April 1-29, then off to India for a week (Mumbai), then back to Tel Aviv for three days of museum hopping before returning to LAX and then back to Kansas - or somewhere. I still have TWO sisters in Nebraska and a brother in Wyoming waiting for a visit. And a bunch of friends east of Iowa that would also like to see me. I am just TOO durn loveable...LOL
Now Tina (T2) is taking me out to Mimi's Cafe for dinner.
No comments:
Post a Comment